Aadhaar Card Online: An Aadhaar Card is a 12-digit precise identity variety that is considered a vital report for evidence of identity and proof of address.
An Aadhaar Card is also required for availing various authorities of subsidies and benefits.
But, it’s far of utmost significance that your Aadhaar Card is up to date to avoid any postponement.
Observe the steps to update the Aadhar card cope with, call, date of the beginning, cell quantity,
and e-mail identity on the Aadhaar card online and offline by traveling to the Aadhaar Enrolment/replacement Centre.
Also, Read More posts:
- Sourdough Bread
- Making A Special Cake
- Diwali Wishes For Special
- Download Certificate For Covid-19
- Best Record Of Google Meet
You can update/trade the demographic details on your Aadhaar card online whenever-everywhere thru the official UIDAI internet site.
But, your mobile-wide variety should be linked together with your Aadhaar card to make the updates/modifications online.
What details can be modified in the Aadhar Card online?
In line with contemporary tendencies, you may get your call (minor changes), date of the beginning, deal with,
gender, and language modified/updated for your Aadhaar card online thru the official UIDAI website.
Document Required of Change Aadhaar card Address
UIDAI accepts more than 28 different documents as proofs of address (POA), but we’ll focus on some of the commonly used ones:
Passport: Your own passport or the passport of your spouse or parents can be used as a valid proof of address. This is especially helpful for individuals who frequently change their residences.
Bank Statement: You can submit your bank passbook or a post office account statement as a proof of address. Ensure that it displays your current address.
Ration Card: A ration card is another widely accepted document for an address change. Make sure it’s up-to-date.
Voter ID: Your voter ID card serves as a valid proof of address. It’s often considered a reliable document for official purposes.
Driving License: If you have a driving license, it can be used as a proof of address. Ensure that it is current and accurate.
Pensioner Card: For pensioners, the pensioner card serves as a valid document for an address change.
Disability Card: Individuals with a disability card can use it as a proof of address when updating their Aadhaar card.
Government Issued Cards: Cards issued by government entities such as CGHS (Central Government Health Scheme), ECHS (Ex-servicemen Contributory Health Scheme), ESIC (Employees’ State Insurance Corporation), or Medi-Claim cards with a photo are accepted.
Utility Bills: Recent utility bills are also accepted. This includes electricity bills (not older than three months) and water bills (not older than three months).
Telephone Bills: Postpaid mobile phone bills, landline phone bills, and broadband bills (not older than three months) can be used as proofs of address.
Insurance Policy: Aadhaar authorities accept life and medical insurance policies as valid POAs.
Property Tax Receipt: If you own property, a property tax receipt (not older than one year) can be used as a proof of address.
Proof of Identity (POI)In addition to a POA, you also need to provide a proof of identity (POI) when updating your Aadhaar card. Commonly accepted POIs include your Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, and Driving License.
How to update/change address in the Aadhaar card
Follow The Step
- To begin, go to the UIDAI website or type http://uidai.gov.in/ into your browser.
- Select ‘My Aadhaar’ from the drop-down menu in the top-left corner of the website.
- On the following page, select the ‘Update Demographics Data Online’ option from the drop-down menu in the website’s top left corner.
- Then, click the ‘Proceed to Update Aadhaar’ option and fill in the relevant information in the provided field.
- Select the Send OTP option after filling in the required information, such as the Aadhaar number and captcha. The OTP will, in particular, be delivered to the registered mobile number.
- Enter your six-digit mobile phone number in the box provided and press enter.
- After that, go to the demographics data option and fill in the relevant information.
- Once you’ve completed all of the fields, select the Proceed option.
- You must upload scanned color copies of verification documents, such as (in this case) proof of address, to modify the address. Select the option to submit.
- You can now see a preview of the Aadhaar modifications you’ve made. UIDAI will provide you with the URN request number, which you can use to check the status of the update.
official website: https://uidai.gov.in
How to Change Address in Aadhaar Card Online and Offline Also Search
|Aadhar self-service update portal||Aadhar card address change form|
|Aadhar card correction online||Aadhar card address change documents|
|how to change address in Aadhar card after marriage online||Aadhar card download|
|update Aadhar card||Aadhar card address update status|
FAQs How to Change Address in Aadhaar Card Online and Offline
Can I update my Aadhar card details online?
As per the rearmost developments, people can modernize/ change their address, mobile number,
dispatch id, name( minor changes), date of birth, gender, and language on an Aadhaar card online.
still, they can modernize their biometrics data only by visiting the nearest Aadhaar Enrolment Centre.
Should I submit my update request in a local language as well?
You can submit the update request in any language you feel comfortable with. The language isn’t an issue while streamlining the details in Aadhar.