How to Make Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins |Best & Easy Step Follow and Make With-in 20 Minutes at Home
How Make Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins?
Make Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins These muffins take my favorite banana bread and chocolate chip muffins and mash them together to create the most delicious breakfast or snack.
Not only will these muffins have your home smell incredible but they are made using the simplest pantry ingredients and take no time at all to whip up.
There’s nothing better than a freshly baked warm banana muffin with oozing melted chocolate chips served with a glass of milk, tea, or coffee, they are just so good!
Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins Whip up a batch and they’ll keep well for breakfast or snacks for the whole week.
Check out my full recipe tutorial below complete with step-by-step photos, helpful tips, and variations below!
How much Use Ingredients? :
- 1 ½ Cups flour.
- 1 Teaspoon baking soda.
- ½ Teaspoon salt.
- ¾ Cup sugar.
- 1 Cup mashed bananas about 3 medium.
- 1 Large egg at room temperature.
- ½ Cup vegetable oil.
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract.
- ½ Cup semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- ¼ Cup milk chocolate chips.
More Related Searches:
How Many Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins Baking Time?
- Prep Time 20 minutes
- ok Time 18 minutes
- Total Time 38 minutes
- Servings12 muffins
- For mini muffins, bake 14 to 16 minutes
- For regular-sized muffins, bake 18 to 20 minutes
- For Texas (jumbo) sized muffins, bake 20 to 22 minutes
Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins Directions :
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line muffin cups with paper liners. This recipe makes more than 12 muffins, so you will need to bake in batches.
- Whisk the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk the melted butter, mashed banana, egg, and vanilla until blended.
- Add the banana mixture to the bowl with dry ingredients then use a fork to combine. Do not over mix.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full. Bake until a toothpick can be inserted and comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes.
Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins Notes :
Preference not to use liners, because the muffins are so moist they tend to just stick and be messy unless you lightly spray with them with non-stick cooking spray right before baking.
Wrap securely in freezer wrap, or place in freezer bags, getting out as much air as possible. Muffins can be stored frozen for up to 3 months. Muffins can be thawed completely at room temperature, or heat frozen muffins in the microwave by placing unwrapped muffin(s) on a napkin, microwave-safe paper towel, or plate. Microwave on HIGH about 20-30 seconds for each muffin.
Official Website :
People Also Search Make Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins :
|moist banana chocolate chip muffins||taste of home banana chocolate chip muffins|
|banana muffins||3 ingredient banana chocolate chip muffins|
|healthy banana chocolate chip muffins||banana chocolate chip muffins with oil|
|banana chocolate chip muffins allrecipes||banana chocolate chip muffins food network|
FAQs About How to Make Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins :
How do you make chocolate banana muffins?
How to make Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins :
- Combine all the dry constituents in a coliseum and set away.
- Mash the banana using a chopstick in a separate coliseum.
- Add the egg, adulation, and vanilla.
- Fold all the dry constituents until combined.
- Add the chocolate chips and fold through the batter.
- ladle into muffin liners and singe.
How do you add a banana to a muffin mix?
If you’re going to add bananas, we recommend adding no further than 2 mashed bananas and forgetting the water, since the banana will add humidity.
How long should I bake banana chocolate chip muffins?
Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins :
1. Prep Time 20 minutes.
2. Cook Time 18 minutes.
3. Total Time 38 minutes.
How To Check Jio Balance Best & Easy steps | In 4 Ways to check Jio balance prepaid, postpaid and data
[…] Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins […]