How to check Airtel mobile number online and using the USSD code
Bharti Airtel is one of the top telecom drivers in India. The telco has a strong presence over the length and breadth of the country. The company offers robust client services in the country, along with stable 4G networks.
While the utmost of you have presumably learned their mobile figures, there are some cases where you might have forgotten them. It could be a secondary number you infrequently use OR a new mobile number you’ve lately switched to. Whatever the reason may be, if you’re in this situation there’s thankfully a fluent result.
Airtel offers a plethora of ways through which you can fluently find out your mobile number. However, you can find out the number using the Airtel Thanks app, If you have access to the internet. Alternatively, you can use USSD canons which simply involve telephoning a specific law.
In fact, USSD canons also let you check different effects like balance, data, validity, and further. So, if you’ve forgotten your Airtel mobile number, we’ve collected this companion to help you find it out in a jiff.
How to Check Airtel Mobile Number Using USSD Code?
- The telecom driver provides a host of intriguing USSD canons to know different details about your Airtel mobile number. For those who aren’t apprehensive, USSD is known as unshaped Supplementary Service Data.
- The canons help to get all the information about different services without calling client care. still, you should know the exact law to get the information you’re looking for However, you should follow this way
- If you need to find out your Airtel mobile number.
- Open your Phone app on your mobile phone and go to Dialer.
- Telephone * 129 * 9#, * 121 * 1# OR * 282#.
- You’ll admit a pop-up communication on your phone’s screen showing your Airtel mobile number.
- Guests can also call on 121 or 198 to talk to the Airtel client care support platoon. You need to press 1 for Mobile services and also follow the instruction of the IRV to know your mobile number, validity, balance, and more.
How to Find Your Airtel Mobile Number Online?
- Airtel also allows you to check your mobile number via the Airtel Thanks operation. All you need to do is follow this way Download the Airtel Thanks app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Click on the Download app and install it on your smartphone.
- Open the Airtel Thanks app and log in.
- You’ll be suitable to view your Airtel mobile number at the top of the screen.
- The Airtel Thanks operation also shows all the information related to your mobile number including balance, validity, data operation, and more. One can also recharge directly from the operation and the brand provides some fresh offers as well.
More Related Searches:
How to Find Your Airtel Mobile Number via Customer Care?
Guests can also check their Airtel mobile number by simply calling the client care number. druggies can Telephone 121 OR 198 from their registered Airtel mobile number and follow the instructions to know the mobile number along with its balance and validity.
Official Link :
People Also Search How to Know Your Airtel Mobile Number Using USSD Code :
|how to know your airtel number via sms||how to check the airtel number in the keypad mobile|
|code to check airtel number 2021||airtel number check code 2020|
|how to check the airtel number balance||airtel number check code bd|
|airtel number check code 2022||how to check my airtel number in Nigeria|
FAQs About How to Know Your Airtel Mobile Number Using USSD Code :
How can I check my mobile number?
On Android the most common path to changing your number is Settings> About phone/ device> Status/ phone identity> Network. This slightly differs from Apple bias, where you can follow the path of Settings> Phone> My Number.
How can I check my Airtel number in Nigeria?
Telephone the USSD law *121#, and a menu will pop up on your phone screen. Choose “ Manage My Account. ” From the menu, choose “ My Number ”, to reveal your mobile number.
How can I check my Airtel mobile number by SMS?
Call *282# OR *121*9# OR *140 *1600# OR *400*2 *1*1*0# OR *121* 9# OR *121*11# or shoot a sms to 1909. An SMS will be returned with the requested information.
How do I find out the phone number of a SIM card?
You can also use your phone’s settings to find out your phone number. still, the most popular and the easiest system to find out the mobile number from SIM is the telephone the USSD law is given by the separate network provider for this purpose. They are the USSD canons of different networks to find out the mobile number.
How to Apply For Pan Card | Apply to Offline & online Easy 2 Ways » How to Know
[…] Airtel […]