You may like Zia Credit Union if you want to use a Hispanic American- led institution and live in Los Alamos, Espanola, or Santa Fe, NM.
It’s presumably stylish for people who make at least 12 disbenefit card purchases each month because
also you will qualify for its competitive Kasasa accounts which pay high-interest rates, offer cash back, and more.
Table of Contents
- 1 Zia Credit Union Online Bill payment
- 2 Zia Credit Union Login
- 3 Overall bank rating
- 4 Is Zia Credit Union trustworthy?
- 5 Overview
- 6 Contact
- 7 How To Enroll in Zia CU’s Online and Mobile Banking
- 8 Also, Search
- 9 FAQs
Zia Credit Union Online Bill payment
- Guests of Zia Credit Union can pay their bills by logging in to the sanctioned website http//www.ziacu.org/( given below) and visiting the Pay Bills Section to make payments.
- However, you can communicate with Zia Credit Union support using the contact information below, If there’s a problem or need backing.
Zia Credit Union Login
- To login in one should visit the bill payment website http//www.ziacu.org/ and enter their username/ word in the right section of the runner and press login.
- still, click the Forgot word button, If you’ve forgotten your word or stoner ID.
- In the section My Accounts, you can view your pending bills and pay through the online banking installation.
Still, check out the Offers Runner, If you’re looking to redeem price points.
Read More Posts:
Overall bank rating
|Feature||Insider rating (out of 5)|
- Annual Percentage Yield (APY): 0.05% to 0.15% APY
- Minimum Deposit Amount: $25
Zia Credit Union Share Savings Account is a good option if you want a no-figure savings option, but it pays a low-interest rate.
To earn a better rate with
you can open the Kasasa Saver regard but you must make 12 disbenefit card deals each month to earn the high rate.
Is Zia Credit Union trustworthy?
Zia Credit Union doesn’t have any public difficulties.
The Better Business Bureau gives Zia an A in responsibility.
A strong BBB grade indicates that a company responds effectively to client complaints, advertises actually, and is transparent about business practices.
A good BBB score does not guarantee that you will have a smooth relationship with a company, however. You may still want to ask musketeers and family about their guests with Zia or read online client reviews.
Hours of Operations
|Monday||9 am – 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am – 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am – 6:00 pm|
|Thursday||9 am – 6:00 pm|
|Friday||9 am – 6:00 pm|
Create a new account:
Online Login/Sign in: http://www.ziacu.org/
Forgot Password Link: https://shield.zijasecure.com/password.dhtml
Payment Mode: Checking,
Support Phone Number:
Routing Number: 307084240
Contact Client Service for the Los Alamos Main Office position at 1001 Central Avenue by calling
the contact number at(505)662-4671 or communicating with the credit union by any of these means
Phone Number: (505) 662-4671
Toll-Free: (800) 392-7629
1001 Central Avenue
Los Alamos, NM 87544
Looking for a different branch office?
Choose from 3 Zia CU locations.
How To Enroll in Zia CU’s Online and Mobile Banking
|zia credit login||zia credit app|
|zia credit phone number||Zia credit bill pay|
|Zia credit phone number||zia credit bill pay|
|zia credit loans||zia credit union santa fe|
is Zia Credit Union Mobile not working/having issues for you?
The Zia Credit Union Mobile app may not be working for you due to some issues that your device may have or your internet connection problem. However, please post your issue using the comment box below and someone from our community may help you If you suppose that the Zia Credit Union Mobile app has an issue. Also in the meantime, you can try the fixes mentioned below.